Are you looking to raise your personal profile, or that of your business? Build credibility, be recognised as a thought-leader, increase brand awareness and secure new customers? Whether you are just starting out or have been an entrepreneur for a while, one truth remains consistent: media attention is an invaluable asset— especially if you want to scale your business up, build a brand with longevity, and be seen by millions.
Attract & Engage Directors Jill Willis & Louise Rowlands have created PR School™ – Publicity #101 to show you exactly how to attract positive attention from the press and position yourself as a thought leader amongst key stakeholder groups. This half-day event will show you what it takes to land TV, radio, podcast, print, and online media that can change everything for your business or your personal brand.
Friday 24th May – 1.30pm – 5.00pm
Barleylands, Billericay, CM11 2UD
If you’re an entrepreneur, or SME business owner, marketing manager or someone who needs to brush up on their PR Skills this course is for you.
Book on our website here, or at the bottom of this page.
Drawing on their 20 years of PR experience, Jill Willis & Louise Rowlands will reveal real-life client case studies and the secrets of how PR has sky rocketed their client businesses across B2B and B2C sectors, including:
- How a PR idea sparked an award winning multi-channel campaign that resulted in an 800% boost in usage
- How a PR thought leadership programme resulted in Google organic search rankings position 1 & 2, ahead of multi-national competitors, and helped more than double a client’s sales
- How a profiling interview in a business publication led to a successful investment approach
- How a PR campaign resulted in a much sought after listing for a client’s product in Waitrose
- How a charity twitter campaign led to raising awareness amongst a key new audience of 700,000 customers
- How PR was used to secure the free endorsement of a celebrity that resulted in a double page spread in a national newspaper
- How commissioning a clinical study in children and releasing the results to the press boosted a client’s sales by 600%
- How a creative PR campaign increased web traffic by 3,000% over a one-month period
In addition to speaking as founder and director of Attract & Engage, Jill will also draw on her own personal experience of launching a healthy eating café brand. By using PR as the only form of publicity, the business was an overnight success and was recognised across the café industry. Due to the success of the healthy eating café company, Jill landed her first publishing deal with leading publisher of start-up guides, How to Books. Jill went on to launch café franchises across the UK. The trade media attention she received, authorship and personal brand profile was a crucial factor in the growth of the business.