Carmel Jane (MD of Brentwood based Carmel Jane Photography) wanted to support other women on their entrepreneurial journey.
We built a personal branding campaign with longevity that can scale up as interest builds around it…
BOOKED BY: Carmel Jane
SERVICE PROVIDED: Launch, PR, Advocacy, Social Media, Email, Content Copywriting
TARGET AUDIENCE: Strategic partners, local government, special interest bodies, business, female business owners (aspiring & existing)
Having reached the £1million annual turnover point, Carmel Jane (MD of Brentwood based Carmel Jane Photography and winner of Most Inspirational Entrepreneur at the Essex Business Excellence awards) wanted to support other women on their entrepreneurial journey.
We proposed a creative PR campaign that built on the headline findings of the Alison Rose Review of Female Entrepreneurship. Positioning Carmel Jane as a social change activist and building a personal branding campaign with longevity, capable of scaling up as the community and interest built around it.
- Concept creation & realisation of the Tabletop to £1m movement.
- Creation of TED – style talk ‘How the UK is failing to empower female entrepreneurs to scale up’. Watch now >>
- Launch event attended by 30 leading Essex based female entrepreneurs.
- Live coverage of launch event secured on BBC Radio Essex
- Community growth – 150 members welcomed in first 4 weeks.
- Strategic partnership secured with Brentwood Borough Council.
- First joint TTto£1m / Brentwood Borough Council event scheduled to take place 18th May (postponed due to COVID-19).
- Secured coverage of Carmel’s story in The Sun ‘Bossing It’ feature.
Smarter Growth Marketing
Get growth marketing & PR tips direct to your inbox:
- Advice to help the growth marketing process
- Strategies to increase brand awareness
- Practical tips to improve your sales & marketing campaigns
- No spam, EVER!
(Rest assured that we’ll never pass on your details to any third parties, and you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the email).