Ashwells Reclaimed Timber featured in two of this year’s RHS Chelsea garden designs. They wanted to use the opportunity to raise their profile and demonstrate sustainable landscape design best practice. We made sure they took centre stage…
BOOKED BY: Ashwells Timber
SERVICE PROVIDED: Media relations, social media management, web copy, email marketing
TARGET AUDIENCE: Landscape architects, garden designers, architects, civil engineers (UK) – Local community Essex & Kent
It’s not very often you can say that the work you’ve done has helped save the trees. But in this instance it’s not an exaggeration.
Ashwells Reclaimed Timber is a Thurrock based reclamation & recycling business. Established on the River Thames, and Thames Estuary with plans to expand reclamation & supply services to clients across the UK. They salvage and rescue beautiful, durable tropical timber. Preventing it from going to landfill and stopping more tropical trees from being cut down unnecessarily.
We recommended a marketing strategy that used high profile garden projects (such as RHS Chelsea) to legitimise Ashwells position as the UK’s leading reclaimed tropical timber specialist and enable the firm to become a respected voice on sustainable landscape design. Using in-bound PR to build a sales pipeline and moving prospects down the sales funnel with a combination of social, blog and email marketing tactics.
It was a great project to work on, not least because of the strong sustainability message and powerful supporting photography.
- High profile media coverage achieved BBC Radio Essex & ITV Anglia.
- Press coverage across Essex and Kent titles including, Southend Echo, Kent Online, Thurrock & South Essex Independent
- Press coverage across trade titles, including Salvo Web
- + 1,934% increase in Facebook page engagement
- + 175% in LinkedIn page views
- 11,499 total Instagram post impressions
- 20,600 total Tweet impressions
- Keynote speaker in Forest Stewardship Council industry Webinar series
- Re-developed website homepage as online base for digital traffic.
- Published CPD eBook
Smarter Growth Marketing
Get growth marketing & PR tips direct to your inbox:
- Advice to help the growth marketing process
- Strategies to increase brand awareness
- Practical tips to improve your sales & marketing campaigns
- No spam, EVER!
(Rest assured that we’ll never pass on your details to any third parties, and you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the email).